This agreement on the processing of personal data has been developed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Website of JSC "Sady Pridonya" (hereinafter-the Site), by filling in the fields of the feedback forms, the User agrees to the processing of personal data and their transfer to the operator of personal data processing – http://nemoloko-baby.ru/ (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), which owns the Site, under the following conditions.
- confirms that all the data specified by him belongs to him personally;
- confirms and acknowledges that he has carefully read the Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data, indicated by him in the fields of the online application (registration), the text of the Agreement and the terms of processing of personal data are clear to him;
- expresses Consent to the processing of personal data without reservations and restrictions (hereinafter - Consent). The moment of acceptance of the Consent is marking the corresponding field in the Form and clicking on the submit Form button on any page of the Site;
- confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, of his own free will and in his own interests;
This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data of the User specified by the User in the forms or in the files attached to the forms:
- Last name, first name, patronymic;
- Date of birth;
- E-mail address (e-mail);
- Phone number (including mobile);
- Address (Country, Region, Locality, City, Street, Apartment, Zip Code);
- Link to the User's social network page;
- Other personal data specified by the User in the forms or files attached to the forms.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is its storage and use, including:
- Responses to User requests;
- For notification of the results of promotions and contests held on the site;
- Sending analytical materials to Users and informing Users about upcoming events organized by the Operator, as well as registering Users to participate in such events.
The User's Consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
This User's Consent is recognized as executed in a simple written form.
The Consent is valid indefinitely from the moment of providing the data and can be revoked by the User by sending a corresponding order in a simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail) email@example.com, indicating the data specified in Article 14 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "About Personal Data".
During the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to: collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), extract, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access),depersonalization, blocking, deletion, or destruction of the User's personal data.
The Operator has the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time. When making changes in the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its publication, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.